Auf meinem Weg zur Heilpraktikerin haben mich vor allem zwei Menschen inspiriert: Mein Vater Dr. med. Hermann Paduschek und Dr. Toshikatsu Yamamoto, Erfinder der Neuen Schädelakupunktur.
Treatment of back and spinal pain:
- Back pain
- Pelvic pain
- Brachialgia (pain in the arms)
- Cervic pain (pain in head or neck)
- Cervical spine syndrome, lumbar spine syndrome and thoracic spine syndrome
- Ischialgia (sciatic pain)
- Functional limb length discrepancy/ sacroiliac joint blockage
- Tension headache
- Muscular tension in neck and shoulders
- Migraine caused by the cervical spine
Treatment of pain in joints, fibers and ligaments:
- Functional problems with the hips
- Pain in knees or ankle joints
- Pain in wrist, elbow or shoulder joint
Treatment of pain in internal organs when caused by spine:
- Functional heart problems
- Functional problems with the lungs
- Functional problems with stomach or abdomen
My therapy methods:
I avail myself of traditional medical knowledge as well as naturopathy and far eastern healing methods: particularly specializing in the combination of gentle chiropractic with modified neural therapy.
In this manner, I release joint restrictions and the associated muscular tensions, before deleting the pain memory with a homeopathic injection, to prevent relapses and optimizing the long-term effects. This treatment is very efficient and successfully practiced for several years.
Chiropractic with techniques from the „Neutrauchburger Schule“ by Dr. Sell, completed by US-american techniques in combination with modified neural therapy and acupuncture.
Japanese scalp-acupuncture by Dr. Toshikatsu Yamamoto (especially useful in terms of pain in the musculoskeletal system or degenerative and inflammable illness)
English speaking patients are welcome!
Mo-Fr 9h-12h and 13h-18h