Auf meinem Weg zur Heilpraktikerin haben mich vor allem zwei Menschen inspiriert: Mein Vater Dr. med. Hermann Paduschek und Dr. Toshikatsu Yamamoto, Erfinder der Neuen Schädelakupunktur.
Treatment of back and spinal pain:
- Back pain
- Pelvic pain
- Brachialgia (pain in the arms)
- Cervic pain (pain in head or neck)
- Cervical spine syndrome, lumbar spine syndrome and thoracic spine syndrome
- Ischialgia (sciatic pain)
- Functional limb length discrepancy/ sacroiliac joint blockage
- Tension headache
- Muscular tension in neck and shoulders
- Migraine caused by the cervical spine
Treatment of pain in joints, fibers and ligaments:
- Functional problems with the hips
- Pain in knees or ankle joints
- Pain in wrist, elbow or shoulder joint
Treatment of pain in internal organs when caused by spine:
- Functional heart problems
- Functional problems with the lungs
- Functional problems with stomach or abdomen
My therapy methods:
I avail myself of traditional medical knowledge as well as naturopathy and far eastern healing methods: particularly specializing in the combination of gentle chiropractic with modified neural therapy.
In this manner, I release joint restrictions and the associated muscular tensions, before deleting the pain memory with a homeopathic injection, to prevent relapses and optimizing the long-term effects. This treatment is very efficient and successfully practiced for several years.
Chiropractic with techniques from the „Neutrauchburger Schule“ by Dr. Sell, completed by US-american techniques in combination with modified neural therapy and acupuncture.
Japanese scalp-acupuncture by Dr. Toshikatsu Yamamoto (especially useful in terms of pain in the musculoskeletal system or degenerative and inflammable illness)
English speaking patients are welcome!
Mo, We and Fr between 10am and 6pm